Acquiring the knowledge to understand and manage Voice and¬†other cutting edge Multimedia services over LTE. The course analyzes as a whole the Network Elements, the interfaces¬†and the call procedures used in the LTE network. End-to-end¬†voice, videoconference and messages services Call Flow are¬†discussed during the training presentation.
- LTE Core Network architecture
- eNodeB, MME, Serving GW and HSS functions
- PDN Gateway and ePS Bearers
- GTP and Diameter interfaces
- VoLTE-VoLTE call flows
- VoLTE-PSTN user call
- SIP Control Plane
- VoLTE Roaming scenarios
- PDN-GW and IMS Visited
- VoLTE CS Fallback end-to-end call flows
- Videocall: standalone or post audiocall
- SMS over IP
- Instant Messaging
- RCS: Rich Communication Suite
- Charging interface management on PCRF and Charging GW
Technical personnel and network engineers¬†involved in deployment and¬†management of the new generation of¬†mobile core networks.
UMTS network architecture and protocols¬†good skills.