- Introduction to IBM SAN Volume Controller
- SVC cluster create and storage provisioning
- Fabric zoning and iSCSI connectivity
- Thin provisioning, volume mirroring, SSDs, and Easy Tier
- SVC data migration gacilities
- Copy Services: FlashCopy and Remote Copy
- Managing the SVC environment
This lecture and exercise-based course is for individuals who are assessing and/or planning to deploy networked storage virtualization solutions.
You should have:
- Introduction to Storage Networking (SN70AU) or equivalent experience; and an understanding of the basic concepts of open systems disk storage systems and I/O operations.