Acquiring the knowledge of applications of Network Function¬†Virtualization, as part of the innovative architectural approach¬†of Software Defined Networks. The course analyzes automation¬†and orchestration solutions for creation of the highly scalable¬†virtual networks. NFV reference models are analyzed with¬†an approach oriented to the best practices.
- The classical ‚ÄúNetwork Appliance‚ÄĚ approach
- The new ‚ÄúNetwork Virtualization‚ÄĚ approach
- Interworking with SDN
- Application fields
- Network Programmability
- Use Cases
- Enablers: Cloud Computing
- Data Center Orchestration
- NFV in Mobility
- Optimized Big Data
- SDN Frameworks
- Application Programming Interfaces
- High Availability and State Storage
- Technical personnel of data centers involved in the migration of IT systems to the SDN based cloud architectures.
- Networking infrastructure and device basic understanding.