This course explains how to create and manage a database on¬†SQL Server systems. The training starts analyzing the editing¬†and insertion commands for data in the tables, it continues exploring¬†the search and filter methods for the output generated¬†by the queries. It also describes the log methodologies used in¬†monitoring and storage, the trigger insertion and the altering¬†operation for the output table. Finally, a part related to the query¬†translation from XML to SQL and vice versa is proposed.
- SQL Database creation
- Table selection
- Search filters: Fields and Records
- Regular Expressions
- Exercises with most important predicates for Queries: SELECT, FROM, WHEN, CASE, Like‚Ä¶
- Search operation with correlation between tables: Inner e Outer JOINs
- Database Snapshots
- Database File Structures
- Log files and Storage allocation
- Altering table views
- Trigger insertion and management
- XQuery methods (XML Query)
- Binding XML to SQL and viceversa
- OPENXML parameters for T-SQL
- Technical personnel and IT Manager¬†involved in management of SQL Database¬†systems.
- Operating Systems basic understanding.