Acquiring knowledge about the implementation of IaaS services¬†that relate to the delivery scenarios of Cloud network¬†infrastructure. Typical IaaS solutions are explained in different¬†scenarios, from Enterprise to Datacenter to the more extended¬†delivered by ISP. Optimization techniques for high reliability by¬†load balancing, storage redundancy and the use of distributed¬†control through SDN technology are analyzed.
- IaaS solutions for Cloud Enterprise and multi-site scenarios
- IaaS solutions for ISP and Carrier scenarios
- Virtual Firewalls
- Application Delivery Controllers
- Distributed IaaS configuration via SDN: OpenFlow, XMPP
- NBI REST between Controller and Orchestrator
- DNS traffic balancing (Server Farm)
- Throughput link balancing
- Load balancing for Client-Server sessions
- HA Cloud architecture and services
- IaaS Block Storage and IaaS Object Cloud Storage solutions
- Network engineers and technical personnel¬†involved in IaaS implementation¬†for third parties or for optimizing their¬†own Cloud infrastructure.
- IP networks basic understanding.
A Cloud remote lab provides participants¬†with the experience and understanding¬†of a Cloud IaaS solution. Remote¬†Firewalls, Server and Balancers¬†are configured and performed as Virtual¬†Machines. Finally, even SDN and Storage¬†parts complete the IaaS solution.