This three-day course provides a comprehensive understanding of complex configurations within a HP B series San solution covering technologies and concepts. Students will gain the experience needed to tackle the challenges of working in enterprise class SAN environments.
Please note: Additional study might be required for BCFP certification, please read Brocade Study Guide for Exam.
This practical three-day course provides exposure to HP B series complex SAN solutions and supporting technologies, such as Fibre Channel over IP and Virtual Fabrics. Participants learn about protocols, standards, management practices and tools, . Each lab provides experience with component configuration, SAN management, and other SAN related activities in a B series environment. This course provides a comprehensive understanding of the day to day tasks of managing a complex HP B series SAN environment, technologies and the experience needed to tackle the challenges of working with SAN solutions.
- Brocade NPIV and Access Gateway.
- FCIP Theory Administration.
- Adaptive Networking Fabric Profiling.
Benefits to you:-
- Brocade Virtual Fabrics.
- Brocade FC routing theory and administration.
- Adaptive Networking Traffic Management.
- Brocade Security.
This course is designed for technical professionals seeling a learning path that includes both conceptual knowledge of Fibre Channel SaN technologies and experience in HP B series SAN environments.
Participants will be expected to have the following experience:-
- Basic technical understanding of networking and storage, concepts and terminology.
- Experience managing Windows or UNIX systems.
- Recommended free web-based training at http://education.itrc.hp.com: SAN Fundamentals. U5527aae
- HPE Accelerated SAN Essentials (UC434)
- HP B Series Administration.