Acquiring knowledge on evolution from LTE Network toward¬†LTE-Advanced new solutions. The course examines the evolution¬†described into release 10, 11 and 12 of 3GPP standard¬†recommendations for access network and 4G core network.¬†Network architecture and LTE-A equipments performance are¬†thoroughly treated along with the interaction between LTE-A/LTE Rel.9 and other wireless technologies, like WiFi.
- LTE to LTE-A evolution
- LTE Rel.9 Functions and procedures
- LTE Rel.9 Terminal equipments
- Self configuration functions
- Network Enhancements
- LTE-Advanced Rel 10
- UE cathegories for LTE-Advanced
- Frequency aggregation
- Enhanced MIMO Rel.9 and 10
- Resources Scheduling
- Multi-cluster transmission
- Backhauling and Relaying
- HeNBs network design
- LTE-A backhauling
- 4G and WiFi access integration
- Self Optimization Procedures
- Enhancements LTE-A Rel.11 and 12
The course is particularly intended for¬†engineer and technical staff who work in¬†developing and management next generation¬†Mobile Networks.
Good Knowledge of LTE Radio Access¬†Architecture.