Get your Dynamics 365 Business Central/NAV 2018 Solution Development with Visual Studio Code in just 3 days and learn more than you could imagine.
This course is part 2 of the courseÂ Developing Solutions for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018 and 365 Business Central
This training leads individuals through a simulated implementation project, where the goal is to customize Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC to meet customerâ€™s requirement. It explains standard application concepts and provides insight into most important processes in Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC, including documents and journals posting, dimension management, feature integration, role tailoring, and automating unit testing.
The solution will be created purely as an extension in Visual Studio Code, without changing a single object in the standard application of Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC.
During your 3-day Training Programme, you will live and learn at our Training Center.
At Insoft, we know your time is valuable. Thatâ€™s why we give you the opportunity to gain yourÂ training in just 3Â days. We provide the best conditions for you to learn.
With us by your side, encouraging and guiding you along the way, you can enjoyÂ 3Â intense, focused days of quality learning in a distraction free environment. Your expert instructor will be working with Insoft’s unique accelerated learning methods, which include our exclusive lecture/lab/review methodology with real life cases putting you in the best possible position to learn and retain knowledge.
Sitting your Developing Solutions forÂ Dynamics 365 Business Central/NAV 2018 Solution Development with Visual Studio Code course with Insoft means:
- You’ll get more hours of training per day, allowing you to get trained faster and more cost-effectively than with any other training provider.
- You will be trained by one of the most expert instructors in the world.
- You can focus purely on learning in our distraction free environment.
- Dedicated onsite support and access to your classroom at all hours.
- The price you pay is all-inclusive and covers all course materials, transportation service, accommodation and meals.
After completing this training, individuals will be able to:
- Explain the different table types and their characteristics.
- Present the standard data model and introduce the data-related business logic.
- Present the standard process model that governs the transactions in Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC.
- Explain the master table and page standards.
- Work with table event triggers.
- Work with complex data types and their member functions.
- Explain the multilanguage functionality.
- Define the strategy for implementing Customers and Participants.
- Create the tables to manage the seminar rooms.
- Create instructor data management.
- Create seminar data management.
- Import and export objects as text files.
- Support multilanguage functionality.
- Use document pages.
- Use virtual tables.
- Use temporary tables.
- Review the various types of tables.
- Review different page and table C/AL functions.
- Create additional tables and pages to maintain registrations.
- Explain the working and posting tables.
- Explain the posting routines and their relationships.
- Create journal posting routines.
- Create document posting routines.
- Present the best practices for documenting changes to existing objects.
- Program for minimum effect on the application.
- Integrate previously created Seminar Management module features with one another.
- Explain the architecture of the Navigate feature.
- Extend the Navigate functionality to enable finding posted seminar information.
- Enable easier searching for information by adding Navigate functionality to Seminar Management pages.
- Enable looking up Seminar Management information from standard application areas.
- Use report event triggers.
- Use special report functions.
- Create reports for the RoleTailored client.
- Create a seminar participant list.
- Create a ProcessingOnly report that posts invoices.
- Create a page that calculates price sums efficiently.
- Make the page available from the Seminar pages.
- Use FlowFilters to easily calculate statistics for different time periods.
- Describe Global, Shortcut, and Budget dimension types and their functions.
- List the basic rules of Dimension Setup.
- Present the dimension management data and process models.
- Implement dimensions on the master record level.
- Define the components of the RoleTailored user interface.
- Explain the structure, purpose, and functionality of a Role Center-type page.
- Create the Seminar Manager Role Center page.
- Describe the functionality of the Departments page and the MenuSuite object type.
- Integrate the Seminar Management department into the Departments page.
- Explain how to use Automation and OCX to perform tasks with other applications.
- Describe file handling functions to import or export data.
- Describe Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC Web services architecture.
- Explain the protocols that Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC uses for Web services.
- Evaluate the benefits of Web services over other integration options in Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Explain how to expose codeunit, page, and query objects as Web services.
- Consume Web services from external applications.
- Describe the Debugger functionality and features.
- Demonstrate the debugging process.
Before attending this course you should have:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC
- Completed course Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018 Integrated Development Environment or the previous C/SIDE Introduction course
WeÂ´ll help you decide â€“ Call us to discuss your technical background, experience and qualifications to determineÂ how we can help you succeed inÂ this Insoft course.
Just call us and speak to one of our enrolment consultants.