The Information Systems Security Architecture Professional (ISSAP) training course provides key concepts and requirements of information security, within the framework of architecture and design. This course is a four-days accelerated instructor-led training.
The CISSP concentration course will develop your CISSP certification – to your specific architecture needs. With this course, you’ll become competent in the six domains of the CISSP-ISSAP.
Domain 1 – Access Control Systems and Methodology
- The requirements to establish access control restrictions for your organisation
- Access control protects systems, data, infrastructure and personnel to maintain integrity, availability and confidentiality
Domain 2 – Communications and Network Security
- Addressing security concerns related to the role of telecommunications and networks
- Risks to communications networks across data, voice and multimedia
Domain 3 – Cryptography
- Understanding cryptographic methods
- Using cryptography to protect your data storage and communications from misuse
Domain 4 – Security Architecture Analysis
- Evaluating and choosing architectures
- The risks associated with different types of design
Domain 5 – Technology-Related Business Continuity Planning (BCP) and Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP)
- Identification of adverse events that could threaten the ability of your business to continue normal operations
- Implementing countermeasures to reduce the risk of these incidents re-occurring
Domain 6 – Physical Security Considerations
- The importance of physical security and personnel controls, in a complete information systems security model
The CISSP-ISSAP training course is ideal for you if you’re in a role such as:
- System Architect
- Business Analyst
- Chief Security Officer
- Chief Technology Officer
- System and Network Designer
You must have a valid CISSP certification and at least two years of professional experience in architecture.
Unsure whether you meet the prerequisites? Donât worry. Your training consultant will discuss your background with you to understand if this course is right for you.