Certified Azure Administrator
Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator
An Azure Administrator is responsible for implementing, monitoring, and maintaining Microsoft Azure solutions, including major services related to compute, storage, network, and security.
See the ILT, Instructor Lead Training Courses available and the required exams you need to pass to become a Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator.
Skills and knowledge
Candidates who earn anAzure Administrator certification are verified by Microsoft to have the following skills and knowledge.
- Manage Azure subscriptions and resources
- Implement and manage storage
- Deploy and manage virtual machines (VMs)
- Configure and manage virtual networks
- Manage identities
- Evaluate and perform server migration to Azure
- Implement and manage application services
- Implement advanced virtual networking
- Secure identities
Mobility Learning Path is designed for those who want to become expert in mobility for large enterprises. Some of the Key technologies approached are Microsoft Intune, Azure Active Directory, Azure Rights Management System Centre Configuration Manager and Windows System Centre.