This workshop is designed to complement the Architecting on AWS training. Here, the student will review some concepts, what to expect at the testing center and while taking the exam. The workshop covers all the exam structure, including question formats and how the student should interpret the concepts to answer correctly. During the workshop, the student will also have the change to apply their knowledge and test it through a series of practice exam questions.
After completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Navigate the logistics of the examination process
- Understand the exam structure and question types
- Identify how questions are written to test AWS architectural concepts
- Interpret the concepts being tested by an exam question
- Allocate your time in studying for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam
- Testing Center Information and Expectations
- Exam Overview and Structure
- Content Domains and Question Breakdown
- Topics and Concepts with Content Domains
- Question Structure and Interpretation Techniques
- Practice Exam Questions
- Individuals who are preparing to take the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam.
- It’s recommended that the students have previously attended the Architecting on AWS and have at least one-year of hands-on experience in designing and deploying systems on AWS.